Whether for your home or business network, there are many solutions we can offer remotely. But there are specific situations where it is simply easier for Mac Zen to be onsite, working alongside you, seeing exactly what you see.
Wondering about our safety protocols during Covid-19? Read about them here...
In your Business
Whether your business started as primarily an Apple environment, or whether you are embracing Apple equipment within your workflow, Mac Zen is your source for technical support in Apple-only and Hybrid environments.
Primarily focusing on Apple environments, Mac Zen's team includes specialists in integrating Windows Operating System, Microsoft 365, as well as Wordpress and Joomla Web Hosting and Content Management Systems.
Mac Zen offers customized solutions for your workplace including:
- Data Protection & Enhanced Security
- Hardware Supply & Installation
- Priority IT Support
- Performance & Productivity Training
- Collaboration & File Sharing
In Your Home
You rely on your family of Apple devices and Mac computers, and we are happy to help keep you connected. Although we will do our best to assist you remotely whenever possible, there may be circumstances where an in-person visit may be necessary. Some instances may include:
- Performance Troubleshooting and Hardware Testing
- New computer and hardware setup
- Printer and scanner setup
- WiFi troubleshooting and tuning
- Apple TV setup or troubleshooting
- Mac, iPhone, and iPad device synchronization
- Enhanced WiFi Network installations
While the current COVID crisis is top-of-mind, please be assured that we will adhere to recommended provincial health protocols to ensure the wellness and safety of your family and ours. Please review our COVID-19 protocols prior to our in-home support visit.